Facts about Surgeons
The plastic surgeons have also been responsible for pioneering many life-enhancing procedures that go far beyond the cosmetic.
- For more information on the Plastic Surgeons, please visit http://www.sodocipre.net
- To obtain references from third parties about , please visit www.realself.com
- To know more about the facilities and the staff of the medical center where they perform their surgeries Dr. Fátima Almonte, please visit www.cecip.com.do
First determine the type of surgical procedure or procedures you are interested in, provide your name, age, height, weight, any medical problems or medications you may take, email address, telephone number. You must also email us digital pictures (Front, side and back) so that our team can make a good assessment of the surgical procedure you need and advise you accordingly.
Please be assured that your photographs are highly confidential and will become part of your private medical record. Following the virtual consultation, you will be able to schedule a surgery date based on our availability.
- Please take Photos in front of a plain background. For example, use a plain-colored wall or a door.
- Photos should be taken from just below your chin to your feet. Do not “suck in” the abdomen as this also creates an unnatural position. Be as relaxed as possible for the best photo outcome.
- Keep the camera angle straight forward. Do not angle down or up as this will also create an unnatural position/view of the body.
- You will need to take your photos without any garments on; for example, no shirts covering the abdomen area (if you are more comfortable with the bra and underwear then this is fine; for men underwear or swimming trunks are fine).
- A total of 4 images/views are needed: 1 front view shot, 2 side views (right and left), and 1 full back shot.
Once you have decided on a tentative surgical plan, one of our surgical consultants will help you to coordinate all of your travel and surgical plans. You will stay in our facility for 1 night after the procedure, then you will be discharged to the Recovery house chosen. A deposit for your surgery will be required to secure your surgical dates. The balance will be collected at your pre-operative visit, unless you are planning to place a deposit 10 days prior to your surgery.
Your first visit with our doctors in our office will include your initial office consultation with a physical health and history and your surgical examination. Pre-operative instructions, and consent forms will be given to you upon arrival in the office. Make sure to have all of your questions and doubts written down prior to coming for your first Pre op visit, this will help you go at ease to your procedure, and well informed.
Your elective cosmetic surgery will be performed at CECIP . Our surgical center is certified (like hospitals) to maintain the highest standards in the industry, with a top of the line ICU, and recovery areas. Our facility uses only Board Certified Anesthesiologists.
Surgical patients must plan on staying in the the country for approximately 10-15 days depending on the surgical procedure. The complexities of each patient’s surgery will determine this timeframe. The minimum time required by the Health services department in our country are 10 days minimum.
What is the consultation process?
- Consultation via phone : 829-333-96660/849-360-1634/809-685-4906
- Consultation via email : email@example.com
- Consultation via FaceTime: You must schedule with our team ahead of time ( Thursdays)
Type Of Surgeries
- Body Sculpture
- Abdominal Etching
- Male breast reduction
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tummy tuck